Experienced Immigration Attorney Serving California's North Coast and the Nation
Fighting Hard to Protect You and Your Family
Whether you are facing removal (deportation) or simply want a better life for your family, an experienced immigration attorney in Santa Rosa, California, can help you pursue your dreams and keep your family together.
Since opening my immigration and criminal defense practice — the Law Office of Lamar Peckham — in 1986, I have protected hundreds of clients from deportation. I have helped thousands get legal status. My goal is to protect your rights and keep families intact. I practice immigration law in California, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, and all other states.
Contact me today to schedule a free initial consultation. Appointments available Monday through Saturday. Se habla Español.
I Can Handle Your Entire Case: Immigration and Criminal Law
In addition to immigration law, I can handle any criminal law problems you may have. It is important to have an attorney on your side who understands the connection between these two practice areas, and how a criminal conviction can hurt your immigration status.
When your immigration status and the dreams of your family are on the line, you cannot afford to go without a good immigration lawyer. I work hard for my clients in all aspects of immigration law, such as:
- Family and fiance visas: Helping families reunite with their loved ones abroad
- Consular processing and waiver: Filing petitions and preparing visa applications and waiver applications
- Green cards/permanent residency: Advising clients throughout the entire green card process
- Citizenship and naturalization: Ensuring you meet the requirements to become a lawful permanent resident or naturalized citizen
- Deportation defense and appeals: Defending you in removal proceedings
- Asylum: Protecting you from persecution in your home country
- Visas for crime victims: Helping domestic violence victims start over
I have extensive experience advocating for clients in Immigration Court, before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and in federal district court. Whether you need help appealing an adverse decision/bringing a motion to reopen or adjusting your status, contact my law office.
The Personal Service You Deserve
You will never be treated like "just another client." Your legal issues are important to me and I want to do everything in my power to help you pursue your dreams and protect your rights.
To schedule your free initial consultation, contact me by e-mail or call 707-527-8050.